Indonesia Java Black bamboo (Gigantochloa atroviolacea)
- Using bamboo wulung with a length of 9m and a diameter of 8cm.
- One bamboo is cut into 8 large parts and then each part is made smaller to make it easier to make bamboo blades used for weaving products.
- The size of the bamboo blade with a thickness that suits the product needs.
Indonesia Borneo Rattan (Calamus lobbianus, class I-II)
- Rattan is used as a wrapper and binder between bamboos in accordance with the criteria and product requirements.
Javanese Hand-painted Batik
- Batik cloth as the main characteristic of products that are wrapped around bamboo or combined with the product.